The wooden church of Kustavi was inaugurated in its present location in 1783. The church fits 480 people.
The current pulpit of the wooden church dates from the 1640s and is from the Chapel of St. Johannes. Hourglass, on the other hand, dates back to the 18th century, originally acquired for the Chapel of St. Jakob. The wooden crucifix on the altar was made in the 1350s. The sea is also present in the church. The beautiful home ships testify to the gratitude of the past sea bears. The rear-view mirrors of Concordia read 1753, Constantia dates from the 19th century, the oldest is Religio , dating from 1759.
In the courtyard of the church is a tap tower moved from the chapel of St. Jakob. The pan-walled tap has three bells: “big clock”, “middle clock” and “low clock”.
The decoration of the tombstones in the church cemetery shows the shipping. The hero’s grave has a memorial statue “Rannalla odottajat” carved by Jussi Vikainen. The statue was unveiled in 1955.